Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Update on Thundershirt and Kong ball

A few of you had asked about the thundershirt. It does well. Its not a miracle worker, but she has calmed down a little when she wears it. The biggest change I saw was when I was vacuuming and she walked away from it and lied down somewhere else. Normally she would stand barking at it. It hasn't exactly been ideal for the cats, she still chasing them weather she's wearing the shirt or not. We do have other dogs that bark in the building (a beagle hound) and when she's wearing the shirt it takes her longer to answer the other dog back with her own barking. The "real" test has not occurred yet, Josh playing his guitar....she HATES it. But hopefully we will cross the hurdle soon.


The Kong ball has been doing well, not quite as well as the Kong "classic" originators, but still doing surprising well for corgi jaws as we all know. It still squeaks (barely), and where the seams are on the ball have started to come apart. However she has not eaten any pieces off of it yet and still enjoys chasing its rouge bounces all over the apartment.




On yet another note I have been using my crockpot lately and I am LOVING it!!! When I make a recipe I put it up on my other blog The Irish Chef, gotta check those out! :-) I am also know on pintrest and having a lot of fun pinning (recipes-mainly) and still trying to master it.



No comments:

Post a Comment