Thursday, July 12, 2012

Run

I apologize for not being on here lately!!! I have been reading every one's blog on my phone. There has been a lot going on here, although not a lot dog related. Whiskey is doing very well tho in our apartment. She is getting along great with our cats, and chasing them more for fun and attack.

I do have some news and I hope I can log some of the progress on here. Josh and I are going to try 5k run. But not your ordinary 5k run. Its a 5k obstacle course run....with zombies!
Here is the site http://runforyourlives.com/ we are partaking in the Orlando, FL run in November. We are trying to get a few friend together for this and we can camp out the night before and after the run. It looks like a lot of fun. I have started my 5k run training this week. I am SORE today!!! But I am determined to do this. I imagine when I get there and I'm being chased down by zombies I will find more motivation.
I know a few of you that follow me have run 5k or more in the past and I can use all the help/tips I can get.
That's all for now. I am still in week 1 of my "couch to 5k" training so hopefully week 2 well be good as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment