Thursday, August 26, 2010

Excuses...

I know, I know... I have more excuse, but they are legit ones I promise! There has been so much on my plate this past week and I have pictures all ready to blog about on my camera, I just need to put them on my computer. oops- minor technicality.

Just a small list of whats been going on:

got sick
passed cold to boyfriend and mom
had a friends' bday party to go to
(as many saw on facebook) my car got side swiped
moving boyfriend to another apartment
MY BIRTHDAY
work
painting (I haven't forgotten Laurie)
... I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting but that is the short list

I hopefully have plans to go to Island of Adventure at Universal Studios Orlando, but we'll see what happens with that because of the storms out in the ocean and how fast we get boyfriend moved it.

Very very soon I will be up and running. I have darling pictures of Whiskey on my camera that I need to upload.
Thanks for staying with me.

3 comments:

  1. No worries :) Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you to post about your cake so I can link to it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all Laure- thank you for being so patient.

    and Kelly- I cant wait to blog about my awesome cake, and for everyone to see it. link away!

    ReplyDelete