Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hello All! & Updates

Hello everyone!
I feel like a little bit of a failure, I haven't posted anything in a very long time. Even 2 of our fellow bloggers have new newborn babies and are able to post a few times. We didn't finally get cable and Internet in the house so I can finally use the computer. So this is going to be a bit of a random post filled with a lot of things that have happened. As I said in my last post Josh and I finally got settled into the new apartment. It defiantly is a bit of an adjustment, especially with all the critters, and being so close to other people Whiskey is hearing every little noise and barking. There was a actually a day that I had a meltdown and was crying to Josh that we had to down size the critters and that Whiskey would have to live with my mom. We got through that little bump, and I'm happy to say we still have all of our critters under one roof. We have met a few neighbors and one that is very nice.. because of course they have a corgi too. :-) Her name is Lady, or more formally, Lady Vader. Shes a sweet little tan and white pemmie girl, smaller than Whiskey, but I honestly think she is bigger than the average corgi anyways. She's about 7 years old, and the poor little thing was part of a small percentage that is allergic to the rabies vaccine and had a reaction, the fur on her ears it a little patchy and they are a little tender to the touch. Lady and Whiskey sure have similar personalities, both are very alpha, both strong personalities, and have little bit of a personal space/jealousy issues. I am hoping to get a picture of the 2 of them soon.

Now onto some pictures which I know we all enjoy :-) The first few pictures are from Halloween:




My friend David and my Pumpkin (a mask face and a CORGI)





Josh had to carry on the nerdy tradition of Star Wars took him a long time to carve this one





Now this picture we had a fudge a little. Josh was suppose to be out of work in time to go out with us on Halloween, but he ended up staying later so we took these after taking our Christmas photos.





This was taken the night we went out. I would have taken her trick or treating but there was a hockey game that night, so she spent the night at Grammies (my moms)





Next was Thanksgiving, and we have a tradition of photos of Josh holding out famous pumpkin cheesecake and making the first slice.







Our Christmas card this year. My original plan for the photo got squashed so this was the back up. I'm please with how they turned out.





Josh and I got our first Christmas tree together





I'm not a fan of a tree full of those "kitchy" ornaments, but we had to have a few and the starter ones are Star Wars.







I hope to post more often now that I have the access. How are your holiday plans coming along?
Also, I have read and seen a lot of things about pinterest.com but I cant really figure it out, it looks like you have to be invited to join....? If anyone has full access or hs firgured it out otherwise can you let me know. Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. I sent you an invite for pinterest :) I don't keep up with it that well, but it's sort of fun!

    P.S. your pumpkins are awesome! I so do not have the patience for that :)

    ReplyDelete