Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Brrr...

It has been really cold here in South Fla. Like especially colder than usually for early December. I love the cold weather and the snow. I travel to visit family friends up in WI (almost) every December. Most people think I am crazy, but I love it!! Whiskey is just like me, she is loving every minute of this cold weather, she spends all her spare time outside on the porch on her (now) self-proclaimed chair.

Sorry about the fuzziness I took it with my phone and from my desk that over looks the porch and her chair.





On a personal note: I have been on a few job interviews, but no call backs. I had a pretty promising temp job lined up yesterday but I got there and the file shipment they were expecting didn't come through and they didn't know when so I was sent home.


My boyfriend and I have sent out our Christmas cards to all our family. My family has yet to get our Christmas tree :-( and take down the decorations from the attic. My best (male) friend is coming down from Jax for the holiday season, I am super excited to see him! We have the Tran Siberian Orchestra concert to go to Friday (YAY!) and then my boyfriend has to work for the holiday radio show y-100 jingle ball, so my friend is going with me to my cousin's wedding in GA. So the next few days and weekends are going to be pretty busy.

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season! And I am so jealous of those of you with snow! Loving the corgi frolic in the snow pictures.

3 comments:

  1. How cold is cold in Florida? :) I would send you some snow if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it was pretty cold in FL right now. (My parents are still down there.) We haven't gotten snow yet in NY...and I really don't want it haha. I love the snow when I can stay inside, but otherwise it's a pain! Sadie loves it though!

    Good luck with the job search/interviews. I know how frustrating it can be! Sadie and I look forward to sending you a holiday card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the past few days its been high of 60 and at night low of 30s. For all the way down south FLA thats cold! lol And I would love some snow Kelly!

    ReplyDelete