Monday, March 22, 2010

Decisions decisions... HELP

Last night my phone crapped out on me. I really loved the phone that I had, but I knew the day was coming. I had to Motorola Q, it is great, had all the features I wanted, but I bought it used from a 3rd party because m at&t upgrade wasn't eligible yet. The moto Q runs on the windows mobile and like any windows software it needs to be updated. Well that is why mine has crapped out, its time for a new one. The windows on it is bogged down, and there is new technology that is taking it out. Like I said I love this phone but I know if I get another one with the same windows mobile its going to crap out on me again in a years time. So here is the problem, I am going totally new, I have it narrowed down to 2 options: iphone, and the samsung impression. So I am turning to you bloggers to help me with my decision and pro/con list. I NEED your opinions please.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I already gave you my pro/con list lol... just go with the IPhone... so when we are out and need numbers or need something looked up you can help lol. I'll get the Impression and you can tell me all the reasons why your phone is better than mine lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the iPhone. It's wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete