Tuesday, November 9, 2010

100th post & Voting

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA lately. I had a bit of writers block. However I am back! First things first: This is my 100th post!!! YAY! Kinda of exciting for me. So in conjunction with that I need your help. Yesterday Josh and I took our chirstmas card pictures. I am planning on having a nice one of just the 2 of us and a cute fun one with Whiskey.
So this is where you come in. Please vote on the pictures below for you 2 favorite, 1-of us in REDand GREEN shirt & 1-of us in WHITE. The final picture will be decided when I narrow down the picture of Josh and I.
Leave your comments below. :-) Thanks! Cant wait to see what your favorites are.

WHITE VOTE:
1.

2.

3.
4.

RED & GREEN VOTE:

1.

2.

3.

4.
These pictures were taken by Josh's stepmom Eve. She has a zazzle site with alot of amazing pictures and her website.

4 comments: