Thursday, September 16, 2010

Craft Time

I saw this flower button as a child's head band and thought why not make one for dogs. Especially for the fact that everyone calls Whiskey a boy.
Stay tuned to later on; I'm going to make a boy's bow tie also.



Flower button #1 I made. It was a little small for Whiskey but still cute. I attached this with a hook and eye.

Wearing her button.

I also made one for the kitty. She was the only kitty willing to cooperate.

This is the 2nd one I made for her. More muted colors and a little bigger. It also matches the kitty's

Here is a close up. This one I attached with elastic.


4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Are these going in your etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im planning it. I just need to get the exact process down to a science.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What's your etsy shop name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not up quite yet. I'll post when it is.

    ReplyDelete